Enabled by a slew of proactive and investor friendly reforms, India has been taking giant leaps in its economical growth over the past few years. The erstwhile image of a sluggish real estate destination has been replaced in India and now it is renowned globally as the land of possibilities. Time has arrived for NRI’s and foreign investors to take a note on India’s progressing real estate sector.
A remarkable resilience of reforms has happened in India which is on the path to revive the real estate sector. Following are the factors that have made India a dream real estate destination:
- Real Estate Regulatory Bill: Touted to bring more transparency and credibility to the centuries old real estate sector. Now investors and end users can feel secured under law along with the developers/promoters or builders equally.
- Foreign Direct Investments: With the revived face of the Indian economy, record breaking lump sums of FDI (Foreign Direct Investments) have flown into various sectors of the country in the past couple of years.
- Economic Growth: In a time period where the big fishes like China and USA failed to catch up, India has astonishingly clocked a tidy 7.6 percent GDP growth in the last fiscal year.
- Smart Cities: The flagship program will enable more hinterlands in India to turn ‘smart’ and by evenly spreading out infrastructure developments.
- Heritage cities: The future propellers of India’s tourism sector will be driven by the Heritage Cities.
- Monsoons: After several years of bad forecast, the monsoon is faring well as expected to make sure that the agrarian sector remains intact boosting the consumer sentiments.
- Foreign Reserves: The foreign reserves have been maintained at record high and trade deficit has been narrowed.
- Well regulated capital markets: Indian stock markets and debt markets are well regulated by SEBI and RBI.
- Renewed focus on infrastructure: The renewed focus on highway development, power sector reforms, tele-communication and internet services is touted to revolutionize India in the future.
So it is time for popularize the trend of real estate investments in India. Being the capital city, Delhi-NCR provides the best picks for real estate investments. Madhyam.com is the leading consultancy and business firm specialized in real estate. We offer perfect and professional guidance on real estate investments to multiply your wealth and well being.
We have analyzed the residential as well as the commercial price indices of various localities over the past years and have listed our best seller properties in prime locations of Delhi-NCR.
- Alphathum: This newly launched commercial project in Noida gets you astonishing 10-12% assured returns. Besides based on a prime location close to Metro and several Expressways, the venture also instills the pride of hosting the world’s largest infinity pool.
- Golden Palms: Nestled right off the Noida Expressway, this dream project delivers luxuriously appointed serviced apartments and other variants, in a prime location close to numerous MNC’s and upcoming metro promising good price appreciation in the future.
- World Square Mall: The fully functional true family mall of Ghaziabad is now open at 12 percent assured returns with a longest lease guarantee upto 25 years. This one stop shopping mall has SPAR Hypermarket as the major highlight in a supreme location flanked by upcoming metro.
- Organic Golf Homes: Being the only high rise building adjacent to a 120 acre golf course villa township in Greater Noida West, the project offers seamless golf course views and skyline views of Noida. Dream amenities like infinity pool makes it score high among homes in Noida.