Living in ordinary place is basic but now we have started believing and getting evolved beyond the ordinary. We all wish to live in a place which could make our lifestyle easier in all the sense. Just imagine you reaching your workplace in just 2 minutes and back home in next two minute. Prospering with shine is how we can define this eco-friendly, Wegmans Signature Tower.
This project has been integrated with the sense of sensibility by making prominent use of space and creating it as a mixed used land project which involves retail space, office and residential space all under one roof. Wegmans Signature Tower Greater Noida is one perfect destination which savors all kind of enterprise proposition.
- Retail Spaces On Ground Floor
- Mixed Use Space On 1st Floor
- Office Space on 2nd and 3rd Floor
- Club and Mixed Use Space on 4th Floor
- Service Floor on 5th Floor
- Corporate Suites on 6th and 7th Floor
- Fully Furnished Studio Apartments with space availability of 495 & 740 Sq.ft on 8th to 10th Floor
- 2 BHK Housing Space From 11th to 15th Floor with space availability of 1090 Sq.ft
Wegmans Signature Tower is an epicurean place in Gr. Noida with a high-rise residential structure by the leading developers Wegmans Trustone Group. This 2BHK housing space is well-furnished and stand out well because of natural light, air and space which is basic and makes home lively. Apart from this these luxury studios involve many other facilities like:
- LCD with Cable Connections
- Furniture which includes linen curtains with rods, drapes
- Designer Fan and Lights
- Double Bed With Mattresses and Pillows
- Towel Rack in Bathroom
- Basic Pantry Utensils, Crockery, Electric Kettle
- Electronic Safe
Making Connectivity Strong With:
- Close to Pari Chowk Metro Station, Greater Noida
- Located on 80 meters wide Surajpur-Kasna Main Road
- Located near biggest education hub of Delhi NCR
- Upcoming Jewar Airport is just 30 minutes away, New Delhi Railway Station in 40 minutes, Connaught Place in just 40 minutes
- Excellent Frontage of 232.4 meters.