On the past 17th April, 2016 Noida had crossed a significant milestone. The day had marked 40 years since the city was formed. Set up as part of the urbanisation thrust during the controversial emergency period, Noida was primarily developed as an industrial zone. But over the years, the city has transformed as a remarkable residential hub, graced by world class infrastructure, multiple modes of connectivity, upswing of corporate activity and forging better living conditions. Today the city holds to most updated civic utilities, amenities that every world class city should possess.
Educational institutions: Noida has delivered numerous choices for the youngsters to choose their respective careers. Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology, Amity University, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT) are some of the important educational institutions in Noida.
Medical Facility: Possessing good health facility is a prerequisite for any international city. Noida is renowned for quality health facilities ranging from small clinics to major multi specialty hospitals. Some of the world class hospitals like Kailash Hospital, Jaypee Hospital, Fortis Hospital and Metro Hospital are operating in Noida.
Shopping Malls: Noida is the gateway of wholesome entertainment, shopping, dining and amusement facilities for the daily pleasure of people. From the biggest mall of India, DLF Mall of India and the movie hub Logix City Center, the city has numerous world class entertainment destinations for people. The Great India Place and Wave Cinemas are some among them, which can add endless joy to your family.
The real estate sector has stood as the backbone of Noida and its development over the years. The city has proposed many projects in its pipeline to be implemented in the upcoming days. If we inspect these projects, we can assure that the future triumphantly belongs to Noida itself. Here are some of the future projects that are going to act in favour of Noida:
- The under construction Noida-Greater Noida metro is estimated to be open for public by 2017.
- The second largest IT service provider, Infosys is arriving in the prime location of Sector 85.
- Sports City and International Cricket Stadium planned as part of 600 acres of land in Sector 150.
- Upcoming Business and Entertainment Hub in Sector 94.
- Dedicated road link FNG Expressway is planned bypassing Delhi on the eastern side.
- Several projects like revival of Hindon, recharging groundwater planned by Noida Authority.