Post achieving success in the office space at WTC Chandigarh, now a very exotic opportunity of retail spaces has arrived here. This opportunity will provide a suitable place for your product at the heart of a world trading hub. All the retail chains will be opened all across the ground, 1st and 2nd floors that will have a 5-screen multiplex and food court sized at 16,000 sq. ft. on the 3rd floor.
Some of the major highlights of this opportunity are detailed below:
- Maximum frontage and visibility from the plaza and the main road
- Dedicated parking for visitors and users
- Double-height ground floor units
- Triple height atrium designed as an art walk
- Loading docks, dedicated service access and shafts for F & B units
- Well-designed safety system and building management
WTC Chandigarh is located at the merging point of India’s economic powerhouses, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttarakhand. World Trade Center Chandigarh has the capability to contribute to 125 of India’s GDP, is a home to seven of India’s 100 proposed smart cities and is connected by ADKIC or Amritsar-Delhi-Kolkata Industrial Corridor.