Noida is sprinting fast on the path of growth

Noida is a city which is determined to break the shackles and transform into a global city of the future. Problems and issues which were holding Noida back have been slowly and steadily gotten rid of. Noida is the most sought after employment, education and entertainment hub of the national capital region. Noida is simply phenomenal but it is getting even grander by the minute. Noida is undoubtedly sprinting at a fiery pace on the path of growth.


Noida Authority, which is always on the move, undertook a meeting where it took stock of the development and construction work of the two metro rail tracks on the sector 62 and Kalindi Kunj link. The 3.9KM long extension between Kalindi Kunj and Botanical Garden is right on track. Approximately 20% of the construction work has been completed while the rest 80% is rightly expected to be completed on time. While the sector 62 and Noida City Centre link is slightly behind schedule. But the concerned authorities are expected to make up for lost time. Technical and financial bids are on the verge of being finalized while a consultant will also be zeroed in pretty soon.

noida real estate

In another move which could lead to the long standing wait of home buyers in Noida for possession finally getting over, a plethora of grieving home buyers communicated their pain and suffering to Rama Raman, the chief executive officer of the truly crucial Noida Authority. Rama Raman then in turn forwarded an ultimatum of sorts to all the real estate developers in question. Noida Authority and CREDAI have decided to take up the matter into their own hands and find a solution to these severe problems. Naturally everybody has their fingers crossed for a resolution in the blink of an eye.

Noida’s official association of entrepreneurs has written a letter to Noida Authority so that a torrent of land which was earlier allotted to information technology companies to change their land use. The profitability generated by IT firms have dropped in the recent years and thus more and more entrepreneurs want to establish manufacturing hubs instead of IT. Currently this humungous piece of land is lying idle and a CLU will lead to generation of employment in the city. Authorities are expected to act soon on the request.

So explore this futuristic city of Noida and add a tinge of everything good into your life. Noida is indeed a city which forges the life of its residents for the way better.

Related Posts

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *